Marco Dapper


Another day in Face Book and another Sexy Hot Model caught my attention. I guess I am late for posting this, coz when i check my friendly google there is already blogs and reviews about this guy any way better late than never.

Marco Dapper (born July 9, 1983) is an American actor and Model, best known for his role in the 2006 film Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds. which I have not seen.

Profile check from my ever reliable Wikipedia.
Dapper, after being discovered by scouts for NBC and appearing on Meet My Folks, landed his very first film role in the independent feature Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds. To his surprise, he developed a huge fan base from that experience, which is apparent as he travelled the country promoting the release of the film on DVD (he appears in the cover art). Prior to getting the role, Dapper worked in a UPS warehouse and was also going to a junior college at the same time doing theatre and some plays.
Dapper has worked with various bands in the UK including a tour with Take That.

a UPS warehouse guy ???
How I wish he delivers my package.







glitter-graphics.com
"If you think this post is Sexy leave a Comment, thanks"
Photos thanks to:
www.ichatgay.com
cisoto.blogspot.com
daviddust.blogspot.com
fleshaddicted.blogspot.com
www.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment/suggestion/reaction.

Followers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin