Derek Ramsey


I'm sure you have all seen the Lucky Me Lomi commercial of Derek ?!
gosh I'm so distracted with his commercial , I don't know why ?!
Honestly I did not find the Lomi delicious, I tried it once when it first came out, I find it too salty, However When Derek endorse it as if its really delicious, what I actually find delicious is Derek and not the Lomi !

I envy Angelica Panganiban for having Derek(Jackpot ka girl !), and for that I cant wait to see Derek and Angelica in their upcoming movie "I love you GoodBye" which is the official entry for Metro Manila Film Fest produce by Star Cinema.

After getting supporting roles from Ang Panday and Super Inggo, Derek got his first lead role from Ysabella.

from then on Derek is now one of the Kapamilya's Network Number one Leading Man and with his upcoming movie his really being taken care of by the Kapamilya Management.

Will Derek Ramsey the new Piolo or Jericho of the Kapamilya Network ?
for sure there will be more to come for Derek Ramsey.





Related Topics:
www.mostbeautifulman.com
getitfromboy.net
pinoycelebrities.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment/suggestion/reaction.

Followers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin